Saturday, September 24, 2011

BAND OF OUTSIDERS SPERRY TOPSIDERS Climbing Boots AW11







It hasn't stopped raining for days now in New York so I've been getting good use out of my new BOO Sperry Climbing Boots shown above from their Fall/Winter 2011 Collection. Actually Sperry made a booboo and sold them to me for $165 and just recently fixed it to the original price $240. I wonder how many pairs that they sold over there for that price. Of course when I first saw that mistake I took complete advantage of that situation and purchased them on sight. I know $165 for a pair of suede BOO Sperry Boots was completely absurd. Sperry is always making mistakes over there and that wasn't their first. I'm also wearing that baby blue Batiste Button Down (from Maas & Stacks) pictured above with a pair of semi-dark denim slim straight fit 1969 jeans. The boots are available now @ SperryTopsider.com for $240.

No comments:

Post a Comment