Saturday, April 21, 2012

JASON BIGGS IN THIS IS NOT A POLO SHIRT SS11



I went to go see American Reunion the other day (it was pretty good actually for a goofy comedy movie if you like that sort of thing! Well I do so don't judge!) and at the last scene Jason Biggs was wearing one of my favorite THIS IS NOT A POLO SHIRT Polos from Spring/Summer 2011 Collection that actually sold really fast exclusively @ ShopBandofOutsiders.com for $150, I believe is what I paid for it. The prices have been fluctuating from $150-$170 for their polo shirts except for their LeRoy Grannis Polos which would have set you back $400 a piece. They were expensive but they were art pieces and I treated myself to two of them. I'm considering getting them framed. Anywho, this shirt was also featured in GQ last year actually months before it was released so I was already on the lookout for it. Sorry for the the amateur-ish picture from the actual theater but it works so fuggedaboutit!

No comments:

Post a Comment